Integrated motorized tensioned screen without casing. This screen has been developed for professional installation, where the casing is not required.
Easy to install with installation brackets into the sides, is a screen that can be placed on wall or on ceiling in almost every spaces. Basic Tensio can count on the CTS (Constant Tensio System), which ensures the constant self-tensioning of the screen by means of two counterweights hooked onto hinges placed at the end of the screen lower bar, devised for tensioning rigid cables threaded through lateral eyelets.
The screen can be supplied with standard motor or in RI version, with all surfaces available for motorized screen version and in version tensio all white.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard or radio integrated (optional)
- Case: available only without case
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right (standarn) or left (optional)
- Projection surfaces: ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, VisionAcoustik, VisionMacroAcoustik, VisionRear DB, VisionRear only without black borders
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 21:9 - 2.37:1 - 2.39:1 - 2.40:1
| || |
- Kit of side installation brackets
- 1 switch with directional arrows, inclusive of wall mount hood
- 1 plastic hex wrench
- Receiver and RF remote control for motorized screen
- Receiver and infrared remote control
- Extension brackets for screens up to 60 cm