The Rugby PLUS motorized screen has been developed for home installations where design, attention of detail and functionality are nowadays a must-have.
In this model, the side heads are composed of two parts which are made of milled aluminium and have a magnet fixing system that conceals the internal heads where the roller and motor are mounted, thus making the screen trim and linear.
The insertion of rubber bushings for the absorption of vibrations between the case and the roller ensure a noiseless product, greatly appreciated in residential environments.
This screen model has an improved fixing system that allows symmetrical installation regardless how the surface falls (front or rear).
Rugby PLUS also comes with an automatic lower bar locking system that guarantees perfect closure of the case.
In the Rugby range, rollers of different diameters are used based on the size of the projection viewing area. Rolls of 90 mm are mounted on sizes over 2500 mm and up to 4500 mm of viewing area width. In the non-tensioned version, the Rugby PLUS screens are available with or without edges.
Case and lower bar are available in matt white or matt black.
Back fall for the surface is the standard. Front fall or reverse-roll are also available as options.
Motor is on the right side (standard). It can also be ordered on the left side (optional).
| || |
|Quiet Rolling System |
Using a double head enables the insertion of rubber bushings to absorb vibrations between the case and the roller. This system reduces the noise of the screen, which will be highly appreciated in residential environments.
|Softend Lowbar System |
Designed using soft gaskets that dampen noise and absorb contacts when closing the lower bar.
| || |
| || |
|SuperQuick Bracket Attachment System |
The screen is supplied with an improved rapid and user-friendly fixing system for both wall and ceiling mounting. The clamping has been designed adopting symmetrical logics to enable both front and back mounting. The bracket kit consists of a single fixing unit (extruded aluminium bracket) and a single clamping unit (PVC moulded block), significantly reducing the number of parts.
|Auto Adjustment System |
Another feature of the Rugby PLUS model is the use of a micro switch that ensures that the lower bar is always locked in the same position when closed. This auto-adjustment system means that there is no need for the customer to correct any stretching of the screen over time.
Create your own screen with PSS (Personal Screen System):
- Personalized dimensions: width and height
- Motor type: standard motor or RTS radio-integrated motor (optional) or IO silent radio-integrated motor (optional)
- Case: with quick-installation system
- Case color: standard in White Matte. Optional in Black Matte. Custom color for an extra cost
- Standard Drop: from 5 to 45 cm
- Projection surface fall: back (standard), front or reverse-roll (optional)
- Side of command/motor: right (standard) or left (optional)
- Projection Surfaces: VisionWhite, VisionWhitePro, ReferenceWhite, ReferenceGrey, VisionAcoustik, VisionRear DB and VisionRear, only without black borders
- Aspect ratios: 1:1 - 4:3 - 16:10 - 16:9 - 2.35:1 - 2.37:1 - 2.39:1 - 2.40:1
| || |
- SuperQuick Bracket Attachment System, quick installation wall or ceiling brackets
- Softend Lowbar System, rubber shock absorbers between the lower bar and case
- Quiet Rolling System, rubber shock absorbers between the roller and case
- Auto Adjustment System, limit switch automatic adjustment
- Single-pole switch
- Receiver and RF remote control for motorized screen (3 modalities: basic, automatic and compatible with domotic systems)
- SRI motor option RF radio-integrated standard receiver and transmitter
- SIO IO-homecontrol® motor option RF radio-integrated with transmitter
- Receiver and infrared remote control
- Extension brackets for screens up to 60 cm
- Screen lift